This presentation aims to empower women with information to help defeat breast cancer. It will cover:
* The reality of risk rates for Black women; how white women skew the risk indicators
* 5 steps you can take to reduce your risk ,
* How not breast feeding can increase your risk
* What food and lifestyles increase liability
* The signs that ensure early detection.
* How such information is made difficult to access (there has only ever been one study on how cancer affects black women in the UK)
'Loved it! Very interesting and helpful !'
'I'd love to see more such workshops as I felt the whole experience was really informative'
'The speaker was very knowledgeable and helpful ' Various audience members, Science Museum 8 July 2010